Coconut Coir for Mushroom Cultivation
MushroomSource offers Coconut Coir for mushroom cultivation.
Coco Coir is an all natural, 100% organic medium used in mushroom cultivation, and it is perfect for casings.
- it holds water up to 8 times its weight
- it has a natural wicking action to evenly distribute water
- it has ideal pH level (5.7-6.3)
- it resists compacting to remain light and fluffy
- it is made from a 100% renewable resource.
Pick up of the Coconut Coir is available in Toronto and we can ship within Canada.
Coconut Coir - $2.95 + tax per quart (0.94 L)
Get as much or as little as you need.